Thursday 3 June 2010

Hotel Restaurants



When searching for hotel accommodation the general public are very worth driven in terms of making their selections. looking for where to go and how cheaply can stay there are very often the only factors that are taken into thought. Couple this with the British attitude of “making the most effective of a foul situation” and being too accommodating when it involves poor service, and it's no marvel there are so many hotel horror stories out there.
“When checked in, given the last out there area. It had one bed even if I requested requested being the key word 2 beds. i would be sharing a room with somebody and even if i do not mind sharing a bed, I failed to savoy the other person would feel. i was told my request for 2 beds was just that, a request.
They checked out me, at them, and then I ran out the door. I went down to the front desk and told them what happened. They told me that they didn't know which rooms had been given out that day. the person checked a couple of things on his laptop and told me, "Whoops, that was the space of the couple who just got married here." did he know who was occupying the space and the alternative guy at the desk didn't even know the space was occupied? so I got another key and he was pretty positive it had been empty. upstairs, place the key in the lock, and the door didn't open. had to go backtrack to the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment